Monday, April 20, 2009

It's way late...

So I'm only posting a few sentences. 

I am headed to California in a few days and I'm equally excited to get some new photo opportunities and some R&R. This week is a huge rush of work to get done before I leave. Needless to say, Thursday morning I will be UNPLUGGED and oh, so very happy.

I'm wondering how fast I can get carpal tunnel from working on the computer for 12 hours a day. (Today is going on hour 14.)

Jewelry making is completely fun. I have some more ideas, more goodies to get and things to make. I want to do a photo shoot with some models and then debut it all. If it turns out like I think it will, it will be sweeeeet. 

Ok, night night. I will post more of what I've been working on later. Here are some t-shirt designs for kids camps.

     



No comments: