Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's June.

I can't believe it. Time is going by so fast. 

If you can't tell by my lack of posts, I've been a bit busy. It's a good thing - or so I keep telling myself. I can't help but wish things would calm down a little but I don't want to wish away business. Maybe just better time management and more lucrative work. Anyway, Artgroup met and painted some tiles. We're not finished but we've got a healthy start to the work. I'm excited about handing them in and seeing them on the ceiling. I hope that it ads some much needed smiles to anxiety ridden children in the hospital.

I've been taking some pictures of families for a stock photography idea that I have. It's going really well so far. I'll post some pictures from two of the shoots that I did on Saturday:







I have two more shoots to edit and then I'm taking pictures of three more families next week. My goal is to be caught up on the editing by the time I take more pictures. The next part of the process is the marketing on how to get these pictures out there and sell them. I'm excited though, I hope it will be a win-win for everyone involved. 

Other than that, I'm waiting to hear on a job, waiting for my new Mac to arrive and hoping that pieces of my life fall into place. (Ps. if you ever want to know that your life doesn't suck, read A Thousand Splendid Suns. Wow. What an amazing book, but you will be so grateful that you don't live in the middle east).  This week I also had a photo shoot with Victory Christian Academy, I need to deliver the preschool pictures that I took (so cute), I have an artgroup meeting, Victory website work, T-shirts to design, Lexwan website work, and another photo shoot on Friday which eases into a pretty busy weekend. I don't mind the busyness if it's enjoyable... but I have a feeling that after June 13th I will be needing my upcoming vacation to Mississippi and Louisiana. All that work and I haven't even done any photography of my own. Sigh. One day...

Have a great week everyone! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos!!!!!!!!!!!
SO glad to hear that you are busy and that you do have work.....we have a faithful provider!!!
No need to worry. :)