Thursday, October 22, 2009

Smart Creative.

So I'm loving working at my new office downtown. I have the pleasure of working for Smart Creative. A brand development/marketing agency that has a lot of fun with the whole creative process. Our ribbon cutting is going to be November 12th at 9AM, so if you're available and in Lakeland on that day, come down and see our new office! We've been painting, putting together furniture, buying quirky items, installing new faucets and of course, doing some very creative design work.




So for all of you artists and photographers out there... do you see the world in photographs? I'm constantly putting a frame around visuals that I see. I view the world in photographs and think often "that'd make a good picture". I should just duct tape a camera to my hands. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

No comments: