Thursday, April 8, 2010

PhotoFUSION with Kristen Weaver!

So one of the amazing photographers that I follow, Kristen Weaver, is hosting a Photofusion workshop in Miami, FL and is giving away one spot to go! I am insanely desiring to go and win this spot! Basically this workshop is working with professional models and shooting them fashion photography style. It would be crazy fun and an amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Which comes to why I think I should win this spot... I live in Lakeland, FL. The city that the most "fashionable" store is Kohls. The city that's bumper sticker catch phrase is, "not braggin. just sayin," - for real. The city where I've been late because someone has hit livestock in the road. The city where everything shuts down at 10pm and Marshalls and Ross have the most cutting edge clothes. So not only would I love to do this as a photographer, I think it's practically necessary that I go! It'd also be awesome for me to WIN this spot because I've been saving every extra penny for my first child that's due in August. So vote for me! My future daughter will thank you for making me extra cool and Lakeland will thank me for bring back some culture from Miami. I owe it to my city!

And to back up my Lakeland claims... this is what came up when I googled, "Lakeland+Fl+fashion":

Help me. Help me please.

And vote for me on Kristen's blog! http://www.kristenweaverblog.com/

No comments: