Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December Already.

I just realized that I need to post what's going on for December, and I don't even know what is going on. So, I will post events soon.

Personally, I did not get accepted into the Old Florida show... picking myself up off the floor and trying again. Oh well. I'll be interested to see what did get accepted and try not to be bitter and think things like, "THIS got in and I didn't?" 

On the up side, the Ridge art reception is Friday from 6:30-8:30pm and I'm pretty excited about that. The show actually opens today so maybe there will be something about it in the paper. Other than that, I'm frantically trying to get ready for the show on the 12th downtown on Kentucky St. and Christmas. I want to crank out some new things to show next week... so it's been fun. I've also been designing mood boards for a local graphics company and I've had a LOT of fun with that. It's probably my favorite part of graphic design - the creative ideas and process. I'll try and post some work soon! 

Here's my latest painting. It's a tiny'un.

 Marilyn, 5X7, $35, available on www.jordanweiland.etsy.com

ps. did I mention I got my own website up? It's fantastical. www.jordanweiland.com.

pps. I also got sweet new business cards.

No comments: