Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's almost Christmas...

So it's two days until Christmas and for some reason it just doesn't feel like it. Maybe because I've still been working and haven't had time to enjoy the holiday. Maybe because I'm no longer working at a church where it's talked about 42 times a day. Or maybe it is because two days ago it was 80 degrees and I was trying to get a sun-tan in my backyard. Anyway, the fact is that Christmas has indeed, less than 48 hours until it's arrival. 

This Christmas I have SO much to be thankful for. I'm going to be the featured artist at Mitchells for the whole month of February (come on 2/6 from 6-9pm for a special 'meet the artist' reception), my Polk Voice cover story is coming out tomorrow (pick up a copy on newstands for free!), I've been able to do what I love from home, I have amazing friends and family, a roof over my head, food in my stomach and too many other blessings to count. 

When we all can get caught up in the things we want or the negatives in our lives, this holiday season, what are you thankful for?


No comments: