Monday, February 23, 2009

sigh.

So this is the last week that my show is up at Mitchell's Coffee house. I wish I could just leave it up there forever. It has been such a good experience. I am forever grateful to Michelle and Mitch for letting me show there. I love you guys!

I feel like I'm forever in a learning process with this job. This week I'm working on numerous smaller projects; massage therapy & dermatology logos, benefit dinner items, posters, church stuff and getting ready for a fine arts show at Arts on the Park. I don't know if I'm getting better at being less stressed or if it's just been less hectic the past two weeks. 

This year and last have been a roller coaster of trying to find myself. I feel like those wooden kids toys - that I'm a shape and I've been trying the hole that I fit in. Some days I think I've found it and then others I feel like I'm trying to put a square in a circular hole. I guess that's what life is. All of us are always on a search, trying things, events, jobs and people on until we find a fit. Until we just "know" that it's right. Until we can just let out the breath that we didn't even know we were holding in and sigh. 


No comments: