Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July

So it's the beginning of July. I feel like a total loser because I forgot about the artgroup meeting that I planned tonight. Well, I technically didn't forget, I thought it was tomorrow night but for some reason (my tired feeble mind) I scheduled it for tonight, a Tuesday, and didn't realize. I'm fired. I think my brain has just been on overload lately because I'm starting to forget a lot of things. You know you have too much on your plate when you're as scattered as I am these days.

A few things that I'm working on are:

A logo design for ChaeMae, LLC. She wanted curly writing and daisies. Personally I think the one in the middle is the strongest, but we'll see which direction it goes. This is just the first comp.


I've been doing other logos and web design for Victory. I've also been making a lot of jewelry and hair flower pins which are SO much fun! Here are a few samples:





You can find lots more at www.branchart.etsy.com.

I'm also trying to get all my stuff together to contact preschools about doing their portraits this year. I'm getting some posters made but I can't decide what is the best way to market myself... letter size flyers? postcard size flyers? Just go say hi and give them a business card? What are your thoughts?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree (ChaeMae, LLC) that the middle one is the strongest.

I would visit the site and leave a business card with a couple flyers. Once they see the work they will want to schedule you for the year!

-Teresa

Melyssa Stone said...

Hey Jordan!

I would totally love to market you to preschools! It would be a delight! That is one of my markets for chair massage, so just hook me up with some promo items and I will be good to go!
Melyssa