Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First Friday, this Friday!

So this Friday (Aug 7) is the First Friday event downtown Lakeland. The theme is the 'Dog Days of Summer' so if you have a pooch, bring it with you to roam around.

The most exciting thing for me is that I was accepted into the show at Arts on the Park; Long Days of Summer. Look for my black&white photograph titled, Toothpick Carnival. The opening is FREE and from 6-9PM, although I'll only be there about the first hour.

This Friday is also the opening of another show in Tampa, the Emerge! Art Party at the Tampa Artist Emporium on Bay to Bay BLVD. I have two photographs in that show as well! (It's FREE and from 7-10PM)

My friends, the Dark Romantics, are also having a concert at Hard Rock this Friday night in Orlando. So whether your in Orlando, Lakeland or Tampa, Friday is going to be a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be downtown Lakeland!

-O'Brien's