Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mitchell's Show is soon soon soon.


So in just 14 days I put up my art at Mitchell's Coffeehouse. The show is titled "Talk is Cheap" and the reception is on April 2nd, from 5-9PM and there will be yummy treats and a poetry slam. It should be a really fun evening. If you happen to be out of town or doing something REALLY important that you have to miss the reception my art will be on their walls for the month of April.

The show will consist of a series of photographs (new from when I showed there last year) and new mixed media pieces, that all relate to each other. So far I'm pretty happy with how they're turning out and I hope they look good on their walls and that I have enough art to fill their walls up! It seems like a small coffeehouse until you have to hang art on the walls. Somehow they exponentially expand. =) Anyway, please come check out the new work and tell your friends! The artist reception is free and it's also the night of "First Friday" downtown so it's where all the cool kids will be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We promise to visit sometime after the event!

-O'Brien's

Jordan Weiland said...

yay! it should be really fun!