Thursday, September 11, 2008

Retail License

I just got my Limited Retail License so I can officially sell my artwork in Polk County. It was much easier than I thought it would be and cost only $30. Thank you Joe Tedder.

I also figured out (with the help of my colleague Alan) what to do for my Platform display, so thankfully that stress is gone. I now have two weeks to pull the rest of that together. In talking about that, I had some prints made at www.fullcolor.com with a new kodak metallic paper and I'm in love! The color has a wonderful brightness and scheen to it. I'm not sure how it's turning out with B&W but it is beautiful with color photographs. Plus their prices are reasonable and so far, their customer service as been good.

Arts on the Park is having an art show on December 12th from 4-9pm downtown Lakeland that I am also going to be a part of. I need to reserve my space asap. I'm excited about that because the other art show that was going to happen in November downtown got cancelled. This will help make up for it and be just in time for Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
And we'll definitley be their in December to see your artwork!
-Teresa

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! I finally and shamefully made it to your website. This is pretty cool. sorry it has taken me so long to come and see the site.