Thursday, September 4, 2008

Art Show Finds

So I'm super excited because I am getting things in line for my art show on the 27th. My friend Cari made me lots of prints and greeting cards from my photos. I just bought plastic sleeves and greeting card boxes from www.clearbags.com for a really good price! If you need anything like bags, boxes, matting board, etc they have great prices. I also now have sweet business cards. Thank you Cari! I can't wait to show these on etsy.com and sell them at the show! 

I'm working on my display and I have a 10x10 easy up tent and wire to hang the art but I need some better ideas... I really want it to look well done but I don't have tons of money to spend so I need to be creative. I did buy a bunch of spot lights from IKEA and I have some fun lights that I could string across the top. Any ideas?

ps. I'm also looking for a good printer to do some professional enlargements on photo paper. 

No comments: