Wednesday, March 11, 2009

new logo.

So I've been working on a logo for a friend of mine. She is a massage therapist and is primarily focusing on prenatal massage. Here's my favorite of what I designed:



I've also been working on a sign for my tent for the Lake Wales Art fair. Why is designing for yourself SO hard?! Ugh. I need to get it finished soon too. 

I also heard back from Penny Carothers (all you Blue Like Jazz fans know who I'm talking about) from an article that I sent in to Burnside Writers Collective. She said that if I rework it a little bit, she'd like to post it in the general section of their website! I'm stoked because their website has GREAT postings. It would be fun to say that I had an article posted there. 

Anyway, I've been at home alone all day and it's starting to get to me. I'm debating on whether to have a glass of wine and watch my blockbuster.com flick or get out of the house. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the logo!!!

-Teresa