Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Reha turns O-N-E!

Saturday morning I got to photograph Reha and her family.  She is walking and oh-so-adorable... along with her parents of course! This is my third time photographing the gorgeous girl - I also did the Gallant's holiday portraits that you can see here.

Here are some of my favorites from the day...














I love the "Marilyn Monroe" pose she's doing on the left. Amazing!




Why I love photographing kids!
































Love this family photo!







heehee!










I think this one is my favorite. 





3 comments:

Krisitn said...

amazing! The pictures are so pretty and fun. It really captured them as as a family :)

Reha's Nana said...

Nana loves them! Great job!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the locations!!
Beautiful family!!!