Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lilly is -almost- one!

First of all, I am an editing ninja to get these up so fast. But I'm super excited about them and the cuteness is almost overwhelming. My life-friend/cousin Sara has a baby, Lilly that is almost one year old. It's pretty sweet because Lilly's due date is my due date with Autumn so they'll be almost exactly a year apart. We've already decided that they are going to be bff and we'll have picnics and play dates with them at the park.

For their family session we went to Leu Gardens in Orlando. What a gorgeous place! I wish we had all day to spend there (with a temperature of about 20 degrees less)... but really beautiful for photos. Loved it!






























Lilly didn't like the grass on her feet. :)

















love. love. love.



4 comments:

Sara Stoff said...

Love them. And you. I can hardly contain my glee.

marcimiller79 said...

Lilly has beautiful eyes!!! Look out world!

Unknown said...

They are just beauiful pictures - beautiful family

Lyndsay Almeida said...

what a little doll. i love the close up of her lashes!