Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Work

So exciting things have been happening in the realm of my world. As a reminder, I have two shows opening this Friday night. One is at the Arts on the Park Gallery downtown Lakeland, from 6-9PM. They have free wine and appetizers. The other show is the Emerge The Good, The Bad and The Ugly show at the Tampa Artist Emporium in Tampa, from 7-10PM. Both photographs will hang in the galleries for the month of September.

I've also been working on some new pieces for the Platform Art show that is on September 26th. I'm not sure if these will be in the show or not, but here is some new work of mine...

Golden Gate Bridge


Grandmother Redwood (do you see what I see?)

I'm hoping for a trip to Chicago in January for some new travel photography! I'll just have to bring about 23 layers to stay warm!

No comments: