Wednesday, November 12, 2008

painting in the works.

So I'm doing something that I'm not sure I've ever done before. I'm painting something that I completely made up in my head. Right now I have most of the composition sketched onto the canvas and part of it painted and I'm excited to see where it goes. I have a bird in the top right corner and I feel like it needs some light or clouds around it somehow. I've been looking up different ideas...

 i like the graphic/ray idea here.
 this little guy is cute.

 I love the cloud/swirls here.

I'll probably do something in between the 1st and 3rd. Hmmm.... ideas....

I will be sure to post my painting when I finish it. It should be interesting. Don't forget, tomorrow - USF Lakeland is having a big arts tent on their campus! I'll be there from 3:30-6:30pm! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks so professional, and I can see great things coming from you! Great things....... I have a challenge for you....... see if you can create your own style of painting. Express yourself in new ways and please make sure to put lots of pictures of your new jordan/art.