Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ridge Art Black and White Show!

So I submitted three pieces for the Black and White show at the Ridge Art Association in Winter Haven and all three were accepted! I am so excited! I didn't win any prizes, but I'm just happy to be in the show. If you want to go see it, it's open on December 3rd. The reception is Friday, December 5th from 6:30-8:30pm. I think it's always free to go there. There is some great work in the show so I'd suggest seeing it before it leaves. I think it's there until December 20-something. 

I also dropped off my "Old Florida" piece at Arts on the Park. I only entered one piece in that show and I really hope it gets in. I'd love to have something hanging on those gallery walls. If I do get accepted, the reception is the same night as the Ridge Art reception (which will be interesting - but we'll see how it goes). If you are still interested in showing in Old Florida - you can submit work on Tuesday from 12-4pm as well. 

Yay for good things happening!!!

No comments: