Friday, November 7, 2008

Tonight!

I'm headed downtown to the First Friday event tonight. A few of my artgroup members are setting up some tables to display and sell our work. It should be nice weather and I'm excited about hanging out with some friends. Come down and see us across from Arts on the Park on Kentucky St.

Just so you know as well, I have a holiday portrait special right now:

1 hour long sitting fee
(1) 4x6 print of each image
CD of all the images
$100

I'm also painting portraits from photographs for Christmas. I can do children, a family photo, pets, or something that has meaning to you. Prices for original acrylic paintings are:

12X12 - $95
16X20 - $150
20X24 - $225
24X30 - $325
*Other sizes are available upon request. 

Leave me a comment if you are interested!

No comments: